What is the Ransomware Negotiation process?
Our expert negotiators have extensive experience resolving ransomware attacks, including arranging the destruction of exfiltrated data to reduce the damage caused by dual ransomware/data theft attacks.
We also provide comprehensive services for evaluating and confirming attacks and conducting post-attack remediation activities including executive support at board meetings, legal counsel, coordinating with insurance companies, public relations messaging and execution, and communications with key stakeholders including investors, employees and customers.
Our Ransomware negotiation will help your business recover from the ransomware attacks, by reducing additional damage and reducing the amount paid to the threat actors.
Furthermore, we will coordinate, negotiate, and pay a settlement to the threat actor with our cryptocurrency payment services.
Paying ransom in a ransomware attack is not as easy as wiring money from a bank, or filling a suitcase.
We will use negotiating techniques with two focus in mind, Reduce the ransom amount as low as possible. Get your business operational as fast as possible.
Step1: FREE ASSESSMENT
- Identify the ransomware strain, outline risks and feasible recovery options
- Review strain-specific analytics including cost, data recovery and expected downtime
- Full transparency on process, cost and probability of ransomware recovery
- Analyse the ransomware-type as its most likely we will be able to recover without reverting to the threat actors
- Free initial risk assessment as most ransomware attacks will hide on your network to reinfect at a later time. 99% of cases can not be detected by antivirus
Step 2: THREAT ACTOR NEGOTIATIONS
- If necessary, let our professional 24/7 cyber extortion case managers negotiate on your behalf
- Focus on managing your recovery while Fast Data Recovery works within your timeline
- Leverage our case data to ensure both ransom amount and risks are minimized
- Secure & safe negotiations
- Transparent communications (all communication will be shared with our clients)
- Access to blogs and other resources to ensure the reliability of the threat actors from previous cases from the threats actors group/individuals.
Step 3: RANSOM SETTLEMENT
- Compliant & secure financial operations to simplify and ensure settlement success
- 24/7 availability
- Cost reporting down to the penny and no hidden fees or markups
- 100% transparency on reimbursed costs – no markups or spreads
- Arrange crypto payment to the treat actors
Step 4: RESTORE DATA & SECURE YOUR NETWORK
- Our support team’s experience and documentation is available 24/7 to streamline your data recovery
- Post-incident retrospectives to reduce the potential damage of a repeated attack.
- Incident documentation to meet your insurance and compliance requirements
- Professional IT support
- Forensics on the decryption tool provided by the threat actor, to identify suspicious activities
Please contact us