Fast Data Recovery
The Ransomware Recovery Experts
The Ransomware Recovery Experts
YES, we are able to recover from most types of Ransomware infections and all our work is guaranteed or your money back!
Submit a case for ransomware data recovery evaluation or to learn more about the process of ransomware recovery
Ransomware attacks have increased by 600% this year alone; impacting businesses of all sizes and more companies are falling victims to these types of cyber attacks.
Whether you’re an individual or business who needs data recovered from a recent Dharma, Phobos, Stop/DJVU, Revl, Mr DEC, Nemty, or the like, Fast Data Recovery has the resources, knowledge, and experience for complete ransomware data recovery, ransomware removal, and further ransomware prevention.
We understand the value of your data and we will use all resources available to have your data decrypted with the guarantee of no data = no charge for your peace of mind.
If this is an emergency, Please select our priority service for expedited service when submitting an online case (1-24 hours response time) or select FREE Evaluation for standard turnaround (7-10 days) at no cost.
The cost of evaluation will go towards your recovery cost and for the unlikely chance where we are unable to work with the type of ransomware you present us with we will issue you a full refund.
Based on the analysis we will provide you with a fixed quote.
Please keep in mind that there is a possibility that your insurance policy may cover the cost of this service after the deductible is met.
Regardless if you choose to recover your data or not, we highly recommend ransomware prevention
What is Ransomware?
Ransomware is a type of malware that prevents or limits users from accessing their system, either by locking the system’s screen or by locking the users’ files unless a ransom is paid. More modern ransomware families, collectively categorized as crypto-ransomware, encrypt certain file types on infected systems and forces users to pay the ransom through certain online payment methods to get a decrypt key
Submit an online case or talk to our ransomware specialist to assist with Ransomware recovery
How do I know if my system is infected with Ransomware?
If you are infected with malware from Australia Post, you most likely will experience some (or all of) the following:
- Pop-up message advising you that your data has been encrypted and demanding that you pay a ransom.
- Files won’t open.
- Files have been renamed with a new extension added
- Applications won’t open.
- Antivirus software is disabled.
- Computer system locked down.
- Computer system running slowly
Submit an online case or talk to our ransomware specialist for Free or Emergency Ransomware evaluation to determine the cost of recovery
How to protect yourself from Ransomware?
In order to protect yourself from ransomware, it is important that you use good computing habits and security software. First and foremost, you should always have a reliable and tested backup of your data that can be restored in the case of an emergency, such as a ransomware attack.
You should also have security software (please talk to us for our recommendations) as most antivirus does not give you a complete protection
Last, but not least, make sure you practice the following good online security habits, which in many cases are the most important steps of all:
- Backup, Backup, Backup!
- Do not open attachments if you do not know who sent them.
- Do not open attachments until you confirm that the person actually sent you them,
- Restrict RDP access
- Make sure all Windows updates are installed as soon as they come out! Also make sure you update all programs, especially Java, Flash, and Adobe Reader. Older programs contain security vulnerabilities that are commonly exploited by malware distributors. Therefore it is important to keep them updated.
- Make sure you have a recommended security software installed.
- Use hard passwords and never reuse the same password at multiple sites.