RANSOMWARE RECOVERY PROCEDURES
Fast Data Recovery is the largest ransomware recovery company based in Sydney, Australia. We support clients nationally and internationally with a 24/7 ransomware recovery team.
Our company has the resources, knowledge, and experience for complete ransomware data recovery, ransomware removal, and further ransomware prevention.
We understand the value of data and work extremely hard to recover your business data as fast as possible.
Most recoveries are completed in 24-48 hours.
We have a 100% success rate on recovering data from PHOBOS ransomware attacks and we operate on a no data = no charge policy for peace of mind.
For urgent cases, select the Dharma Priority Evaluation option (for 1-4 hour response time).
The purpose of an evaluation is to determine the complexity of infection and cost associated with the recovery. Every infection is unique and we can only determine the cost of recovery after a proper evaluation.
To obtain an evaluation for your recovery, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Create a new Case
Click below to create a new case in order to get a quote.
For urgent ransomware recovery please select our DHARMA PRIORITY EVALUATION option ($175 AUD) for an expedited service (1-4 hour response time).
Alternatively, select FREE Evaluation for a standard turnaround at no cost (4-10 days).
- We recover from all types of Ransomware including PHOBOS Ransomware.
- All our recoveries are guaranteed. No data = no charge.
- We will use all available resources to ensure your data is decrypted in a timely manner.
- The cost of the evaluation will be deducted from the quote.
- For more details about the process of recovery click here
Step 2: Evaluation
Depending on the evaluation you have selected, we will commence analysing your files to determine the cost associated with recovery.
If you elected for Dharma priority evaluation, you will receive an invoice from our accounts department. Upon receipt of payment we will commence the evaluation.
* Please note that the cost of evaluation will be deducted from the quote.
If you elected for FREE Evaluation, you will receive your quote within 4-10 days.
Step 3: Quote
Upon completion of the evaluation, a quote will be sent to you with the associated cost to recover your data.
* 80% of most jobs cost between $750 – $6000 AUD.
* Actual cost can only be determined after we analyse your files.
* Most of our jobs are recovered in (24-48 hours) but allow up to 5 days in more complex cases.
* All jobs are started immediately after quote acceptance.
* A quote will be provided based on one ID. Notify us immediately if you have additional IDs on your files or require further clarification.
* All prices are in Australian Dollars.
* You are protected with our No Data No Charge policy.
Step 4: Recovery
- When submitting your quote, you will be required to attach a sample of the encrypted file. We will use this to identify the encryption key needed to recover the rest of your files.
- Once the key has been identified, we will contact you or update your quote/ticket to start the second stage of recovery. No access to your system is required at this stage.
- An email will be sent to you with a REMOTE ACCESS AND PRE-RECOVERY CHECKLIST to prepare your system for recovery.
- Please carefully follow the procedures provided in the checklist to avoid any delays with your recovery.
- All recoveries are done directly on your system. No Data will be taken offsite.
- We will keep you updated throughout your ticket and we are contactable 24/7 for your convenience.