Cybercrime & Ransomware Reporting Information
“it is no longer a matter of it, but rather when your organisation will become the target of a data breach. As the threat landscape continues to expand, more doors have opened for threat actors to explore and attack putting businesses at risk of unauthorised access and loss of critical data.”
Fast Data Recovery offers rapid 24/7/365 capability for organisations endured a cyber breach. Our team of information security professionals are the best in the industry, with years of experience that will ensure that your organisation receives the very best of care and support in your time of need.
It is an unfortunate reality of today’s connected world that cyber breaches happen to individuals and businesses with ransomware demands over 1 million dollars in some cases.
Fast Data Recovery focuses its cybersecurity offerings on organisations that have regulatory, commercial and legal obligations to protect their information security and are subject to the Privacy Act (Australia) and the equivalent legislation in other jurisdictions.
Fast Data Recovery highly recommends reporting cybercrime to the relevant authorities of their country. For a matter of fact in Australia and the United States its mandatory to report cyber breaches to the authorities.
If your country is not listed below, please report to your local police and they should assist in pointing to you to the relevant department.
In Australia, if data theft occurs, it must be reported to the Notifiable Data Scheme Breaches
More information about Data Breach Scheme Reporting https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/notifiable-data-breaches/when-to-report-a-data-breach/
Services we provide in case of a data breach
Ransomware Prevention & Network Security Audit
- Find & Destroy ransomware on your system.
- Full protection against all current know types of ransomware attacks.
- Protect your server from other common attacks used by hackers
- Check Registry for changes made by hackers
- Server Deep level time bomb scan
- Block backdoor left behind by the hackers
- Complete network and security audit to minimise risk – A full list of any recommendation will be sent in a detailed report to further prevent future attacks from other computers/devices on your network
- Best practices and solutions for protecting businesses from ransomware downtime
- Check your current backups and advise on best backup practices
- Check if your antivirus has adequate ransomware protection. Most antivirus’ fall short in protecting against Ransomware.
- Group Policy and Passwords audit and recommendations
- General IT recommendations if we feel it will improve your overall system/processes.
- (Optional but highly recommended) Full scan and prevention on your computers/laptops
Data Breach Reporting
- Identify if there has been a data breach and if any data has been stolen from your network to cover your legal liabilities if you reside in a country where reporting is mandatory. Fast Data Recovery will provide the report and it’s up to the client to report incidents
Network Security Audit
- Part of our Ransowmare security audit is to identify threats, and security weakness and as a result provide with a detailed proposal on changes required to ensure a ransomware-proof network system.
Fast Data Recovery supports clients worldwide.
We are available 24/7 for all your enquiries.
Our company is located in Australia, Sydney with a team of 12 engineers working across Australia, the US, the UK & the Philippines.
You can contact us via email, online chat, or if you prefer to talk to a ransomware recovery engineer, feel free to call us on one of the numbers below:
If your organisation has suffered a real or suspected data breach, please contact Fast Data Recovery on 1300 500 400 or for an alternate toll-free international number, click here.
We will endeavour to assist you with your specific needs.
Get Ransomware Help Now!
We offer worldwide support with 24/7 customer service & recovery.
Here are some ways to contact us.