RANSOMWARE RECOVERY PROCEDURES
Fast Data Recovery is the largest ransomware recovery company based in Sydney, Australia. We support clients nationally and internationally with a 24/7 ransomware recovery team.
Our company has the resources, knowledge, and experience for complete ransomware data recovery, ransomware removal, and further ransomware prevention.
We understand the value of data and work extremely hard to recover your business data as fast as possible.
Most recoveries are completed in 24-48 hours.
We have a 100% success rate on recovering data from PHOBOS ransomware attacks and we operate on a no data = no charge policy for peace of mind.
For urgent cases, select the Dharma Priority Evaluation option (for 1-4 hour response time).
The purpose of an evaluation is to determine the complexity of infection and cost associated with the recovery. Every infection is unique and we can only determine the cost of recovery after a proper evaluation.
To obtain an evaluation for your recovery, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Create a new Case
Click below to create a new case in order to get a quote.
For urgent ransomware recovery please select our DHARMA PRIORITY EVALUATION option for expedited service ($175 AUD, 1-4 hour response time). (equivalent to $130 USD or $110 EUR)
Alternatively, select FREE Evaluation for a standard turnaround at no cost (4-10 days).
- We can assist your business to recover your data from most types of Ransomware including (but not limited to) PHOBOS, Dharma, MrDec, Globeimposter, Zeppelin, Revil Ransomware and it’s variants.
- All our recoveries are guaranteed. No data = No charge
- We will use all available resources to ensure your data is recovered in a timely manner.
- The cost of the evaluation will be deducted from your quote.
- For more details about the process of recovery click here
Step 2: Evaluation
When submitting your evaluation, you will be required to attach a sample of the encrypted files. We will use this to identify the encryption key and the ID needed to recover the rest of your files.
Depending on the evaluation you have selected, we will commence analysing your files to determine the cost associated with recovery.
If you elected for Dharma Priority Evaluation, you will receive an invoice from our accounts department. Upon receipt of payment, we will commence the evaluation and a dedicated technician will be assigned to your case.
* Please note that the cost of the evaluation will be deducted from your quote.
* We only provide a quote, if you need a sample file and if it’s possible a fee may apply. We may not be able to produce a sample file for some variants unless a full recovery is performed.
If you elected for FREE Evaluation, you will receive your quote within 4-10 days.
Step 3: Quote
Upon completion of the evaluation, a quote will be sent to you with the associated cost to recover your data.
* 80% of jobs cost between $750 – $6000 AUD.
* Actual cost can only be determined after we analyse your files.
* More than 90% of jobs are recovered within 24-48 hours. More complex cases may take longer.
* We will start the ransomware recovery process immediately after payment. For a list of our payments options, please click here
* A quote will be provided based on one ID/Extension. You must notify us IMMEDIATELY if you have additional IDs/extensions on your files. Please contact us if you are unsure about this.
* You are protected with our No Data = No Charge policy for the recovery of your data.
* All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Step 4: Recovery
Once you accept the quote, an email will be sent to you with a REMOTE ACCESS AND PRE-RECOVERY CHECKLIST to prepare your system for recovery.
Please carefully follow the procedures provided in the checklist to avoid any delays with your recovery.
All recoveries are done directly on your system. No Data will be taken offsite.
We will keep you updated throughout the recovery process and we are contactable 24/7 for your convenience.